About the Funds
Through donations, grants are provided to improve the health and well-being of Barton County women by addressing critical needs not met by other community resources.
How It Works
Generous donations to the Prairie Godmother Funds goes to a permanent endowment fund, perpetuity for the long-term needs of Barton County women.
Grant applications are accepted from our local partner agencies, who will help identify the short-term, critical needs. Grants will be made in a matter of days and are paid directly to the vendors of the requested service or need.
Want to become a Prairie Godmother ? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Advisory Board
- Traci Burns
- Melanie Calcara
- Sheryl Cheely
- Linda Marmie
- Rachel Mawhirter
- Krista Smith
Our Local Partner Agencies
- Barton County Emergency Aid Council
- Barton County Health Department
- Catholic Charities of Southwest Kansas
- Central Kansas Dream Center
- ElderCare, Inc.
- Family Crisis Center
- Heart of Kansas Family Healthcare
- The Center for Counseling & Consultation